Contact Support

Have a PACFile question or technical problem that you cannot resolve on your own? A help request can be submitted through the UJS Portal's Help Center.

Within the Help Center, open the PACFile category and select the Have a question or problem? option. Follow the steps to complete the Help Request Form and submit a request to the UJS Portal Support team.

Submit a question through the UJS Web Portal's Help Center.

Note: The UJS Portal Support team is part of the Administrative Office of the Pennsylvania Courts (AOPC). The AOPC maintains the UJS Portal.